The busy office environment provides business with the creative tension that leads to a successful competitive business. The same environment often leads to missed deadlines and lower productivity than might otherwise be envisioned.
With the demand for increased openness to customer and suppliers, the increased communications channels can complicate and frustrate the efforts to improve productivity.
Many businesses have been able to segment their administrative processes to enable the use of dedicated offshore processing centres. This enables onshore staff to be fully available for adding value to their business.
Examples of tasks which can be very easily handled by an Offshore Processing Team could include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Regular & monthly report preparation
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Preparing expense reports
- Audit Supplier bills for compliance ie tax, GST & VAT compliance
- Preparation of compliance reports ie Regular FairTrade reports, royalty reports and vendor reviews
Taking an offshore investment further into a business can result in excellent results in:
- Software development
- Customer service
- Order processing
- Credit control
- Appointment setting
- Creative process
- Marketing teams
For an initial discussion to identify the areas that might be ready for offshoring in your business and obtain a high level costing, make contact today!